Gamesupport - Wishlist

• Please also see our Gamebuilder
    (perfekt for Games in Beta or Alpha phase)

**************Original Post******************

In this thread you can make suggestions for which games you like to have support in future versions of EQDKP+ v1.x and i will check the possibility to develop the corresponding game support module.

Currently working on:
    None

Currently planned:
    Bless (suspended)

Already finished:
    AION (4.5 Update)
    ArcheAge
    Asheron's Call 2
    Elder Scrolls Online
    Forsaken World
    Lineage II
    Neverwinter Online
    Order and Chaos Online
    PlanetSide 2
    Ragnarok Online 2
    RaiderZ
    World of Tanks (Patch 8.3) Update
    World of Tanks (Patch 8.4) Update
    World of Tanks (Patch 8.5) Update
    Wildstar Online

Discontinued:
    Asheron's Call 1 (discontinued, too much complexity to map it into eqdkp)
    Wizardry Online (95% finished, waiting for a better fansite kit to finish graphical work)
    Warhammer® 40.000® Dark Millennium Online (mmo canceled by publisher)

If you make a suggestion for a game, then I would be glad if you may also provide links to relevant information sources for the game like wikis, imagery collections, etc. If you provide information sources it would make my work easier and i would be able to provide a corresponding module for EQDKP+ earlier.

EQDKP+ Gamesupport Developer a.D.

Bitte keine PNs ohne Aufforderung zu senden. Danke.// Please don't send unrequested PMs.Thanks.

Edited 24 times, last by Inkraja ().

• Thx for suggestions and the provided sources. I will have a look at the games and will check how to realize them.

Bitte keine PNs ohne Aufforderung zu senden. Danke.// Please don't send unrequested PMs.Thanks.

• I checked the provided sources and some of my sources for the suggested games and decided to put them on my todo list for later development. i make some notes behind the games to show why i put them on my todo list for later development. I will collect information about the games and if i get enough information, i will create the modules.

Bless // no alpha/beta program running at the moment and only very little informations about classes, races etc. // was already on my list ;-)
    Pathfinder Online // Pathfinder Online has no release date and the kickstarter.com funding is still running ( 5 days to go and 340.000 bucks still missing for the goal)
    Wildstar Online // signed up for beta program, waiting for more information from the publisher .....
    EQ Next // no alpha/beta program running at the moment and only very little informations about classes, races etc.

If you see other interesting games to support with an eqdkp+ gamesupport module, feel free to make a suggestion. Especially open beta without non-disclosure agreement are welcome, coz i would be able to get more informations about the game content or to join the beta program of the corresponding game to get the information by myself.

• Have you checked the repo?

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• Hi Pincher.

I will check it.

• In this thread you can make suggestions for which games you like to have support in future versions of EQDKP+ v1.x and i will check the possibility to develop the corresponding game support module.

Currently working on:

- The Elder Scrolls Online (suspended, cause i wait for more data and graphics)

Ok, never mind, I ask for that cause I saw that it was suspended...

If it's finished I will translate it into french (and put it in the bug tracker ;) and really explore it, to see what it lack.

If I saw somthing missing I put it in the game section that's right?

thanks for your work :)

• The ESO Module available in our Repository is up-to-date. If you will find any errors or missing things, please report it. Thanks.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• Hi the ArcheAge default skills/abilities list should be updated in the default download to the new ones here:

Archery
    Auramancy
    Battlerage
    Defense
    Occultism
    Shadowplay
    Songcraft
    Sorcery
    Vitalism
    Witchcraft

Or maybe you should have two downloads? One for Korean ArcheAge and one for American/European ArcheAge. I dunno if Korea still uses the old skills?

Thanks!

<3 Dani

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!