Migrated the site to a new machine, need to grant one user admin rights

• So, our previous admin was abusing his role, kicked our webdevs from accessing the site etc. so we kicked him from the guild and took the site back.

I now have the database and site on my local linux server.

I finally managed to get the database connection sorted out, but I have no admin account on it. I can't log in on the site as it is in maintenance mode.

how do I set myself as administrator on the site through the database? once logged in, can I grant administrator rights to others in the website?

• INSERT INTO <TABLE_PREFIX>_groups_users (group_id, user_id, grpleader) VALUES (2, <USER_ID>, 1);

Replace <TABLE_PREFIX> with your table prefix like eqdkp22, and replace <USER_ID> with your user id.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

Amazon Wishlist | PayPal

• Thank you. I got a bit further, but I'm getting a fatal error now.

don't think it's related to the latest entry tho,

05.02.2018 18:11:19 >>>> 1126fa42ae3ba708dbb79d1bec307984 <<<<

Type: DBAL Exception

Code: 0

Trace:

File: /var/www/html/eqdkp/libraries/dbal/dbal.class.php, Line: 155, Function: connect

File: , Line: , Function: __construct

File: /var/www/html/eqdkp/core/registry.class.php, Line: 74, Function: newInstanceArgs

File: /var/www/html/eqdkp/core/gen_class.class.php, Line: 55, Function: register

File: /var/www/html/eqdkp/core/config.class.php, Line: 163, Function: __get

File: /var/www/html/eqdkp/core/config.class.php, Line: 54, Function: get_dbconfig

File: /var/www/html/eqdkp/core/super_registry.class.php, Line: 298, Function: get

File: /var/www/html/eqdkp/core/super_registry.class.php, Line: 132, Function: set_debug_level

File: /var/www/html/eqdkp/common.php, Line: 51, Function: init

File: /var/www/html/eqdkp/plugins/chat/ajax.php, Line: 24, Function: include_once

<<<<

this is what I got before I got the db connection right.

this is what I see on the website. (see attachment)

• And as you can see, the ids of the error message do not match. 1126fa42ae3ba708dbb79d1bec307984 is not the same as at the attached images. Therefore, please post only the correct error message.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.

Amazon Wishlist | PayPal

• Maintenance Mode is sometimes activated if there any errors which prevents EQdkp Plus from running.

You can add define('DEBUG', 3;) to your config.php, than the error message gets displayed.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Amazon Wishlist | PayPal