Using Calendar - Please select a raid distribution?

• Regardless of what I fill out attempting to create a calendar event, it keeps prompting me to enter a "raid distribution" even though there are no fields within the form itself to select this. Any ideas on how to select this or where the option may be found?

• OK - now that i've selected the game, and classes are added, it's still asking me to select a raid distribution (I have no distribution selected in the upper right hand side). With the game loaded, is there some kind of setting I need to enable to create calendar events?

• Insert a maximum number of attendees that you want to take part at the raid. Normally, raids have a maximum number, therefore it is a mandatory field.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

Amazon Wishlist | PayPal

• OK, thanks. I realize now the calendar function embedded is significantly more complex than what I was looking for, I was mostly wanting to post basic info like "Meet at WW AoC 6pm" but it seems very oriented to people registering in advance and required attendees and class blends required. I figured out how to create the calendar event, though, so you can mark this as resolved. Appreciate your help!

• When creating a new event, you can change at the top between Raid and Event. An Raid is for planning a guild raid, with distribution, different states etc.

An Event is e.g. a guild meeting which is not that complex than a raid.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

Amazon Wishlist | PayPal