Inconsistent EPGP point distribution (same multidkp pool)

• Hello,

I am not sure if my problem is that I do not understand the EPGP system well enough, or if something about my data entry is off. To start, here is my system version information:

EQdkp-Plus

Installed version FILE: 2.3.0.15, DB: 2.3.0.15

Database name eqdkp

Table prefix eqdkp23_

EQdkp started at 20.07.17 21:29

Server

PHP Version7.0.22-1~dotdeb+8.1

Register Globals Off

CURL On (7.38.0)

Fopen On

MySQL Version Client (mysqlnd 5.0.12-dev - 20150407 - $Id: b5c5906d452ec590732a93b051f3827e02749b83 $)

Server (5.5.5-10.0.32-MariaDB-0+deb8u1)

Database Size 2.58 MB

Here is the event in question:

Raid which rewards 1 EP

Here is someone who attended the raid, who did not receive loot, who has a non-zero EP value:

Ruiken EP

Here is someone who attended the raid, who did not receive loot, who has zero EP value:

Zealvatar EP

NOTE: Zealvatar attended a 2 raids. Both are instances of the same "Veeshan's Peak" event. In the raid labeled "pull practice", no items were dropped, and so I understand that there will be no points distributed in the EPGP system. I don't suspect there is a penalty for participating in a raid with no loot, but I thought I should mention this.

I am only using a single MultiDKP pool, called "default", but of course this is a single event associated with the same DKPool in any case, so I don't believe that is my issue.

• Please update to the latest rc version, and clear the eqdkp cache. After that, edit your first raid and save it, so the cache is rewritten.

There was some Caching/display bug in former beta/rc versions.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• Thanks!

I updated the installation based on the instructions here. After that, I emptied the cache at .../admin/manage_cache.php. I also clicked "clean-up" after that.

After updating the files and clearing the cache, I opened the administrative panel, clicked "Raid management" and then clicked "edit" for each individual entry. I did not change anything, but saved by clicking the "Update Raid" button.

Currently my system output is:

EQdkp-Plus

Installed version FILE: 2.3.0.21, DB: 2.3.0.15

Database name eqdkp

Table prefix eqdkp23_

EQdkp started at 20.07.17 21:29

Server

PHP Version 7.0.22-1~dotdeb+8.1

Register Globals Off

CURL On (7.38.0)

Fopen On

MySQL Version Client (mysqlnd 5.0.12-dev - 20150407 - $Id: b5c5906d452ec590732a93b051f3827e02749b83 $)

Server (5.5.5-10.0.32-MariaDB-0+deb8u1)

Database Size 2.58 MB

Unfortunately, my test subject (Zealvatar) still has 0 EP. Zealvatar attended a raid this evening (right before I attempted the upgrade), yet he still appears to have 0 EP. Any ideas?

• Did you attempt to empty the cache from the actual cache directory, the steps you followed above does not empty this cache(at least in my experience)

you'll find the cache here using FTP:

EQDKP Install Path\data\Cache\

• No, this depends on the installation. We removed the hash folder with 2.3.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.

• As I said it depends. Newly created 2.3 dont have it anymore.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

• Since the upgrade instructions simply say to decompress the zipped file in place, I believe the default behavior is to replace existing files in existing directories and create new directories for files if a directory does not already exist, but they will not remove directories from previous installations. This is expected behavior for Linux distributions, I believe.

I do have a few hashed directories. Along with several others:

directory listing

Can I safely delete:

1. cache ?
    2. d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e ?
    3. f69b0b4a9f93f618b686f1fa54a5bb69 ?
    4. tmp ?

Anything else in there that may be causing my issue?

• I updated an existing raid with a manual point adjustment, and it currently appears that only one member has any EP at all. I suspect a caching issue. Perhaps my permissions are not set correctly, I'll experiment with that tonight.

I turned off caching completely and the page loads fine at this point.