Guild / Character importer for EQDKP 2.3 Not Working

• The Guild / Character Importer is not currently working for Everquest 2 in EQDKP 2.3 BETA
    This is a New installation of EQ2DKP 2.3 BETA As I was considering Migrating My Everquest 2 Guild Website from "Dragonfly CMS" to "EQDKP"
    When Selecting import nothing Appears in the import Characters of a guild Pop Up Window, And if you just select to Continue a Red Exclamation Mark Appears.

I have tried this with Different Guilds I have From Different Servers

I have tried this using the Following Browsers
    Internet Explorer: 11.608.15063.0
    Google Chrome 61.0.3163.100

As Well as in Several Different Templates

Screenshot has been attached

EQdkp-PlusInstalled versionFILE: 2.3.0.19,
    DB: 2.3.0.19Database namedb701922372
    Table prefixeqdkp23_
    EQdkp started at04.10.17 16:54
    ServerPHP Version7.0.23 Detailed PHP Information
    Register GlobalsOff
    CURLOn (7.38.0)
    FopenOn
    MySQL VersionClient (mysqlnd 5.0.12-dev - 20150407 - $Id: b5c5906d452ec590732a93b051f3827e02749b83 $)
    Server (5.5.57-0+deb7u1-log)
    Database Size199.10 KB

• I did take a look in "guildimporter.php" and everything looks correct as far as the calls for the MySQL value retrieval, seems like the issue is parsing the values to html form. but I could be wrong this was just a glance at the code, and my PHP skills are extremely rusty.

• We know where the issue is located, But need permission of maintainer to fix it..

We changed the way The new html class works in 2.3. The html class now requires an ->output() at The End ;)

• Sorry I haven't checked since last expansion, now that new one is coming out i'm working on it. What is the issue? Because it works on all my live/test sites.

Just test it on my 2.3 and worked so I'll take a look and see what version is on github/repository.

Anyway just wait for new version coming out for Planes of Prophecy. Importer is being redone anyway since I can now pull ascension class from api.

• I am, to the best of my knowledge it is an old outdated program that is being somewhat maintained. Believe primarily for an old cms called Dragonfly? Phpnuke and other such cms i'm not a fan of. Is there a feature youd like to see in eqdkp+? I am not resolving gear, I have no urge to replicate eq2wire and dragons armory.

• I upgraded the EQ2 Extension and I am now able to perform a Import of My guild. Thank you!

As far as a feature I would like to see in eqdkp+? that RosterMaster for Dragonfly has, is "Guild Wall Of Fame" Portal Block
    you can see an example of it at http://www.eq2.deathinc.net (it will be a block on the right side of the page)

And I can't blame you for not wanting to resolve gear.

• To be honest, I probably wont. For a number of reasons.
    First and foremost, this is primarily for raiding guilds.
    2nd most of that info is useless. Highest Hit is useless because the game uses Int, meaning it will show tons of players highest hit both magical and physical as being 2,147,483,647 and of course at this point in time you can do more damage than that but it's not exported properly.
    As for the guild make up, it's never 100% accurate.
    First there are toons that have census turned off, so you can't see what class/race/etc they are.
    2nd, if a toon is kicked and never logs in again, they will always show as being part of the guild roster until they next log in. That's on Daybreak's database end, nothing I can do about that.

I'm already thinking about removing the guild roster page, well the guild achievement portion of it. After 14 expacs and over 400 achievements, it's taking very long to parse all that info and can even time out.

No promises, but if I have time I'll look into it. Way back I was working on re-creating the guild flag/cloak/heraldry but again, nobody really cares or uses that in Everquest 2, so I dropped the idea.

• No problem, I am working on porting this myself. I've just got the Database install/table creation finished, now I am working on porting the modules/portals

and the parser, will keep you in the loop, or you're more than welcome to help if you have the time, its quite a rewrite.

• No problem, I am working on porting this myself. I've just got the Database install/table creation finished, now I am working on porting the modules/portals

and the parser, will keep you in the loop, or you're more than welcome to help if you have the time, its quite a rewrite.

I don't really see the need for any database entries. All that information can be pulled into one xml file with a single API call. Cache it for 24 hours, like the progression module. Then use a php page to gather all the data you want from the file.

This API call will pull all the info used in that wall of fame:

I wouldn't have time to look at this till after the holidays, but if you get it working you can use the eqdkp+ dev id once it's done. That way you don't have multiple sites using 2 different dev id's for api calls.

• sorry I haven't replied. Been quite busy with work and family. Take your time worki bhai on this. I am going to continue worki bhai on this as well, need to the practice, it's been a really long time since I did anything tangible in php.

• I've actually been talking back and forth with Darkgrue the creator of the Dragonfly CMS Version of Rostermaster (and currently the only version maintained) and he has a new release with several feature enhancements coming out shorty, so I am awaiting on that to continue the project.