APA decay months since 0.

• Dear EQDKP

I am a generally happy and long time user of EQDKP but I need your help.

For some reason decay seems to be bugged. People with a lot of adjustments get negative "PR". It appears that even though I have selected decay to apply to both items,adjustments and raids, it seems that they are not equally decayed.

I have a weekly 20% decay that has been running since november 2014 now.

And in general I don't quite understand how "adjustments since 0" works? If it somehow means that it ignores some of my dkp period which is about 14 months now, is there a way I can disable this feature?

• I cannot find anything related to "adjustments since 0". I can only find "Period, after the points become 0.". That means, after x months, the value is 0, because the decay decreases value of items, raids and adjustments, and after the selected months, the value is defined as 0.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• Thank you yes I meant "Period, after the points become 0.".

Does this mean that for my raid that has been running for 14 months now, everything after 9 months is ignored? Or does it mean the decay stops after 9 months?

I am running 0.8 * value once a week. On raids, adjustments and items. And that is what I want. How is this affected by the 9 months limit?

I have a few characters that get negative EPGP after decay is applied.

I tried changing Apatab.php to increase the "zerotime" to 32 months, it makes the value "less negative" but still negative for some chars.

• It means that these raids are ignored, because in the most cases, their value will be very low. So they have a value of 0 after 9 months.

And I took a loot at your Point standings, I cannot find any negative PR.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.

• Also, as I took a look at the Code, if items, raids and adjustments are older than x months, they really have 0 and cannot have a value less than zero.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

• I have a few people with negative values.

http://dkp.iron-edge.co.uk/ind…acter/Warlockmarre-79/?s=

http://dkp.iron-edge.co.uk/ind…racter/Incub%C3%B8-14/?s=

http://dkp.iron-edge.co.uk/index.php/Character/Gaeios-12/?s=

So it is raids older than X months that are set to 0, because they will theoretically be decayed to 0 at this point?

I tried fixing *apa_decay_ria.class.php to return 0 if values became negative, that didn't seem to have much effect.

• Hm, seams that your adjustments Got negative. I will take a look again in the next days.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

• Hi again.

I found out that the issue is that adjustments are not receiving decay even though it is ticked. Can something happen to the adjustments so they dont get decayed?

• You are using epgp. Adjustments are at gp. Therefore the display of the adjustments are wrong. But as I said, I will take a look at it, but as I am very busy, it might be at the weekend.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

• So adjustments shouldn't be decayed? I hope you mean decay is then implemented on EP - Adjustments?

Prior to 2.2 you were decaying adjustments, I have a screenshot of adjustments with decay from last year. Did you change how EPGP is decayed in 2.2?