Main and twink characters at raid

• Is it bug or a feature that at same raid you could add main AND twink characters of one account?

• Normally, you shouldn't be able to do that.
    Please describe exactly (with Screenshots) what you have done that main and twinks are in the same raid.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• Ok, you don't mean the calendar raid, you mean a normal raid... Than its possible to add main and twink, and not a bug.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.

• Sometimes a char change is required. Example: main char is in the raid, has a healer twink. A healer is leavung the raid somewhere in the middle of the raid... A lot of raid groups honor the chsnge to the hewler toon with extra dkp. Due to that, it is up to the raid leader which toons he want to add ;)

Du willst dich bei mir bedanken - Spenden | You want to thank me - Donate [Steam Wishlist]

• ooh.. i see.. but we imagine situation where it will be used unfairly.. so is there some method to view char-s at raid with table like
    dkp/admin/manage_members.php?s= with coloumn that shows Main char?

• Go to the Layout Management and check if you can add the mainchar column to the page you want to.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

• GodMod, checked Layout Management and can't find Layout of viewraid.php or "Editing Raid"-page =\

• Please look again. Should be called Manage Raids or Raid Management. The Admin page has a shield.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

• Yeah, there are no definitions for the raid view...

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod