Multi game Config

• Hi

The guild that I run is multi game and handles alot of different games.

At the moment I can not see anyway that eqdkp enables this. In fact it just appears that it only supports one game....

I dont really want to do a desperate install for each game....

Also hopefully in the near future you will handle other game types such as FPS and RTS (have done this in another post under game.

Can you please advise how I can setup eqdkp since it ticks alot of boxes of what i am after, just i need the ability to handle multigames....

Cheers

Blue

• Oh well.....

If I was to have more than one eqdkp plus system.

Would there be a way to import them all into one?

Was thinking about using joomla as the main way to register so that all of the login ids and passwords would be the same.

cheers

• Why taking Joomla? I would advise you to take a bulletin board as central user base. For example SMF, phpBB3, IP Board etc. Then you could make several installations with different databases but only one user database by using the bridges.
    This would give you the advantage to have one board for all game portals. You could use one portal as landing page with news, roster etc. and the indexing tags at the top to switch between games and to have the template switched too.
    it is only a workaround, but the most flexible at all.

EQDKP+ Gamesupport Developer a.D.

Bitte keine PNs ohne Aufforderung zu senden. Danke.// Please don't send unrequested PMs.Thanks.

• I was going to use the joomla cms bridge that you support....

Have it so that joomla is the front end that link to the different eqdkp systems...

cheers

blue

• imho joomla has nothing which give an advantage. ;) the message board of joomla is very creepy. my personal choice would always be a message board as central user database, but thats only my opinion.

EQDKP+ Gamesupport Developer a.D.

Bitte keine PNs ohne Aufforderung zu senden. Danke.// Please don't send unrequested PMs.Thanks.

• Well, if he wants to use joomla as landing page, he should do that ;)

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!